WELCOME TO GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME

This blog is dedicated to all the hardcore movies buffs out there. I'm pretty sure there are many movies out there that I haven't seen, so I need you, the reader, to give me your top ten favorite movies list. Fight Club has been my favorite movie for quite some time. It still holds the crown, but i feel there might be something better out there. Luckily when I first watched Fight Club, nobody spoiled it for me. I was in complete shock, while laughing at the same time. Ever since I've seen that movie I became a big Brad Pitt, and Edward Norton fan. I looked for all the movies they were each in, and pretty much watched them all. All were great movies. Norton did an incredible job in that new Hulk movie. Brad Pitt has been on a role since I first seen Kalifornia. And let me not forget 12 Monkeys, which was my second favorite Brad Pitt movie. Two amazing actors thrown together in one movie turned out to be a huge success. Norton, in my opinion, should have been on the Oceans Eleven series. But too late now right. I'm hoping that one day these two great actors will come together again and create another cult classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment