MOVIE REVIEW: EQUILIBRIUM



STARRING: CHRISTIAN BALE, TAYE DIGGS

DIRECTED BY: KURT WIMMER

RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 26,2OO3

GENRE: ACTION / SCI-FI


If you have never heard of Equilibrium, then your missing out on one of the sickest movies ever made. Number 2 on my list. This was actually the first movie that introduced me to Christian Bale. Ever since then I wont turn down a Bale movie. Equilibrium is like a martial arts movie, except with guns. It's so crazy from the action and the story line. Never seen anything like this before. Some people compare it to The Matrix, but it's like comparing apples and oranges. Christian Bale plays as an unbeatable super cop in the future. He acquired his skills from training in a futuristic martial arts type of academy. His job is to kill anyone who commits the crime of "feeling", in a society where "feeling" is punishable by death. I don't want to give away the entire movie, but from what I've already told you, it should be enough to make you interested. For now it's still my second favorite movie of all time. I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. This movie was amazing! Hardly anyone knows about this one. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was better than The Matrix.

    ReplyDelete